The small SUV that doesn’t miss
When you meet the T‑Cross, you’ll see that it’s so much more than just a small SUV. You’ll see that it perfectly melds urban appeal with functional design and that it’s strikingly stylish and brilliantly versatile. From its eye catching range of colours to its versatile and spacious interior, the T‑Cross is undeniably unforgettable - sparking the question, isn't it time you SUVW?
Have boxes to tick?
Check. Check. Check.
Design and performance
Sculpted bodywork and a gorgeous angular design meets commanding performance on every road. The T‑Cross is the amalgamation of both substance and style.Book a Test Drive
Leaves a lasting impression
The T-Cross comes wrapped up in one fun and funky outfit with a range of playful colours. LED tail light clusters take you from day to night, while strong body contours show off athletic wheels. The T-Cross is every bit an SUV yet is nimble enough to take on the urban city scape with ease.
Overseas model shown.
The T-Cross is anything but conventional. Designed to suit your lifestyle, it’s bursting with character and style of the highest quality. Slide into supportive and infinitely adjustable driver’s seat and you will notice the fine details like matching seat upholstery and dashboard décor. Your hands will never leave the steering wheel with its supple leather texture and controls that provide the ability to operate your infotainment and driver aid technology.
Freedom to move
Sometimes bigger is better. That’s why the Polo is longer, wider, and has an increased wheelbase, meaning even more headroom and legroom for you and your passengers. An impressive 351 litres boot space also means you can shop till you drop, or pack everything you need to head off on your next vacation.
Overseas model shown.
Stand out from the pack
Classically elegant or dynamically sporty? There are plenty of alloy wheels to choose from. From 16 to 18 inches, choose to be different.
Everything you want in a drive
The thing that sets the T-Cross apart from other small SUVs is how it drives. To start with, you’ve got commanding views of the road with a high ride height. You’re backed by the right amount of performance and high torque output for the confidence to accelerate when you need. And it even delivers an efficient 5.4L for every 100kms. When it comes to effortless city driving, the T-Cross outperforms, with the added roominess and space you’d expect from an SUV.
Safety with IQ.DRIVE
The intelligence of the T‑Cross is everything you’ve ever wanted in a small SUV. Combining innovative tech that puts the fun back in driving with safety features that give you greater peace of mind, the T‑Cross provides the best of both worlds.5Book a Test Drive
Keep in line
Lane Assist comes as standard and can determine when you're about to leave your lane. Lane Assist responds by counter steering and helping to keep the vehicle within the lane.2
Lighting your way
Light Assist automatically turns on your high beams when needed and will dip it automatically when other vehicles are detected ahead to improve driver visibility and safety.2Only available on Style
Adaptive Cruise Control
The T-Cross makes driving on busy motorways a breeze. At the touch of a button the optional Adaptive Cruise Control senses the distance between you and the car in front, automatically braking or accelerating to maintain that distance. If need be, it can bring your vehicle to a complete stop.2Optional on Life, standard on Style
5 Star Safety
The T-Cross is German Engineered to the highest of safety standards. ANCAP (Australasian New Car Assessment Program) are the leading independent vehicle safety advocate. If you’d like more details, head to their website and read their safety report on the T-Cross:Book a Test Drive
All the bells and whistles
When it comes to tech, small things can make a big difference to your driving experience. Whether you need the latest traffic information, your phone is running low on battery, or you just want to listen to your favourite album - the T‑Cross sets a new standard for small SUV tech.Book a Test Drive
Stay connected to your world
The brilliant 8” infotainment system features DAB+ digital radio, App-Connect8 that allows you to seamlessly connect compatible apps from your smartphone to your T‑Cross with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. This makes calling friends, pumping your favourite tunes and accessing maps a lot easier on the road.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does. Lose the cords and enjoy freedom with the optional Sound and Vision Package that includes Wireless App-Connect.
Wireless App-Connect is optional on 85TSI Life and 85TSI Style.
beatsTM Premium Audio System
Music for the streets
When it comes to sound, the T-Cross is no amateur. Optional beatsTM premium audio delivers 300W of pure unadulterated sound, and the subwoofer and amplifier deliver a sound so powerful, it’s like listening to your favourite track for the first time all over again.Available in Sound and Vision Package
Everything you need right in front of you
The revolutionary next-gen Digital Cockpit makes the T-Cross the most intuitive small SUV around. Personalise your drive by customising your digital display to your liking. Transform your instruments to a full navigation map display, customise gauges and trip data.
The T-Cross comes fitted with a wireless charging tray for convenient charging when you’re on the move – a can’t-live-without addition, which comes standard. Plus, 4 USB ports to keep all your tech fully charged for whatever you might need, whether it’s tablets to keep the kids entertained or working on the go.
Level up your SUV game with optional packages
Just when you thought the T‑Cross couldn’t get any better, it does. A range of optional packages transform your T‑Cross from something marvellous, to something extraordinary.Book a Test Drive
Sound and Vision Package
For an unrivalled entertainment experience, it’s hard to go past the Sound & Vision Package. The package puts you in charge of a fully customisable Digital Cockpit offering all the essential driving information you need via a full-colour, high-definition display screen, plus the added convenience of voice control.
Of course, an infotainment system as good as the Discover Media navigation system needs a premium speaker experience, which is why the Sound & Vision Package comes complete with the seriously impressive 300W beats™ premium audio system. Audiophiles will love listening to their favourite playlist every time they get behind the wheel.
Standing out from the pack is easy when you select the optional R-Line Package. Sporty exterior styling additions include large 18” Nevada alloy wheels, R-Line logos on the radiator grille and front wheel guard, and a distinctive lower air intake and rear diffuser.
Dark tinted rear and rear side window glass add further R-Line impact, as does the interior with its racing-themed extras. ‘Race’ decorative dashboard panelling, ‘Carbon Flag’ sports cloth and microfibre upholstery, leather multi-function sports steering wheel and aluminium pedals combine to offer an immersive and thrilling driving experience.Only available on Style model
Choose a vehicle
Customise Your Choice
Features of 85TSI Life
- Composition Media audio system
- Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) function
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with static guidance lines
- Parking distance sensors, front and rear with Manoeuvre Braking
Features of 85TSI Style
- Air conditioning, Dual zone climate control
- Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert; Lane Assist, lane departure warning system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
- Alloy wheels (Bangalore) 17"
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions +
- 2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
- 3. With rear seat in the forward position.
- 4. Manufacturer’s recommended campaign driveaway price for new MY23 T‑Cross 85TSI Life DSG vehicles in white purchased from 01/01/2023 and delivered by 31/03/2023. Private buyers only. Excludes other offers. Options and metallic paint may be available for an additional cost. While stocks last. Volkswagen Group Australia reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.
We are currently experiencing extended delivery times and ongoing inflationary pressures for vehicles in Australia, owing to unprecedented global demand, component supply shortages and increases to manufacturing input costs and other supply chain and logistical disruptions and cost increases outside of Volkswagen’s control. As a result, the price of vehicles displayed on this website is indicative only and reflects the Manufacturers Recommended Driveaway Price (MRDP) as at the date of publication. The final retail price of any vehicle ordered may be subject to change and may be adjusted by your dealer to reflect any change to the wholesale price of the vehicle as at the final delivery date. Wait times and price impacts will vary across our model range. Please contact your preferred Volkswagen Dealer for the latest information.
- 5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 6. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 7. Wireless App-Connect featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® & wireless Android Auto™ is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service required, optional connection cable (sold separately).
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 9. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ± For approved applicants of Volkswagen Financial Services (VFS) ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344 for new and demonstrator Volkswagen T-Cross 85TSI Life and T-Cross 85TSI Style. Maximum term 36 months. Finance applications must be received by 31/12/2023. Excludes other offers. While stock lasts. A lump sum at the end of the loan may also apply. Other fees, charges, T&C’s apply. Comparison rate based on 5 year secured consumer fixed rate $30,000 loan. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. VFS may extend, withdraw or change offer at any time. To see if this product is right for you, please see our Target Market Determination on our website.